The KIWANIS CLUB OF LEWISTON-AUBURN was chartered as one of 7,700 clubs in 80 countries in 1922. Our motto is "Serving the Children of the World".
- May 19 - Club Chartered
- September 27 - Kiwanis Inter-City Field Day - "full afternoon of sports" between the Lewiston-Auburn and Augusta Kiwanis Clubs held at Poland Spring
- October 1 - Officer installation at Roundhouse Motor Inn, Auburn: Immediate Past President Armand L. Dallaire; President Robert L. Brunelle; 1st Vice President Robert E. Buchanan; 2nd Vice President William A. Vassar; Secretary Leroy Linnell; Treasurer Wayne Quimby; Directors Roland Durocher, Faunce Pendexter, John Wall, Jr., Adarsh K. Sharma, Donald LaRochelle, Stanley Bixby, and Paul Ames, Jr. (https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=JZ8gAAAAIBAJ&sjid=lWgFAAAAIBAJ&pg=943%2C191387)
- July 31 - $500 college scholarships awarded to Matt Ouellette of Lewiston High School, Olan Boardman of Edward Little High School, Audrey Mailhot of St. Dominic Regional High School (https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=ACcgAAAAIBAJ&sjid=_GoFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1579%2C4461483)